- RSS Channel Showcase 7457935
- RSS Channel Showcase 7794972
- RSS Channel Showcase 9354433
- RSS Channel Showcase 2147816
Articles on this Page
- 05/17/12--05:41: _Spring-Cleaning You...
- 06/15/12--08:07: _3 Best Ways to Find...
- 11/21/12--08:51: _CLR20r3 Error Fix: ...
- 05/15/13--21:16: _How to Fix “Stop er...
- 05/24/13--04:56: _How To Fix The 8000...
- 07/19/13--02:07: _How to Fix the “Out...
- 08/14/13--06:15: _Personal Security R...
- 01/14/14--22:45: _Virtual Memory too ...
- 03/24/14--06:04: _How to Delete Locke...
- 06/09/14--09:39: _Why You Should Neve...
- 11/05/14--03:53: _How To Fix Windows ...
- 06/09/15--07:25: _How to Automaticall...
- 09/15/15--03:37: _How to Quickly Spee...
- 10/07/15--02:33: _3 Great Ways to Fre...
- 01/29/16--08:40: _What Is Thumbs.db a...
- 07/27/16--05:47: _Windows Update Is S...
- 01/04/17--06:22: _How to Run Check Di...
- 12/11/17--09:14: _Slow Internet Conne...
- 02/21/18--08:06: _How to Fix Error Co...
- 05/17/12--05:41: Spring-Cleaning Your PC: 5 Things You Need to Do
- 06/15/12--08:07: 3 Best Ways to Find Duplicate Photos
- 11/21/12--08:51: CLR20r3 Error Fix: Programs Stopped Working
- 05/24/13--04:56: How To Fix The 80004005 Error
- 07/19/13--02:07: How to Fix the “Out of Memory” Exception System Error the Easy Way
- 08/14/13--06:15: Personal Security Removal – How To Remove Personal Security
- 01/14/14--22:45: Virtual Memory too Low: How to Fix Virtual Memory
- 03/24/14--06:04: How to Delete Locked Files in Windows
- 06/09/14--09:39: Why You Should Never Defrag an SSD
- 11/05/14--03:53: How To Fix Windows Error 2
- 06/09/15--07:25: How to Automatically Run Programs as Administrator
- 09/15/15--03:37: How to Quickly Speed Up Windows 8 or Windows 10
- 10/07/15--02:33: 3 Great Ways to Free Up Disk Space
- 01/29/16--08:40: What Is Thumbs.db and How to Fix Thumbs.db Errors
- 07/27/16--05:47: Windows Update Is Stuck Error Fix
- 01/04/17--06:22: How to Run Check Disk on Windows 10 to Fix Hard Drive Problems
- 12/11/17--09:14: Slow Internet Connection? Here Are Fool-Proof Ways to Speed It Up!
- 02/21/18--08:06: How to Fix Error Code 0x8007007b on Windows 10
Spring is nearly over and I’m sure you’ve done a thorough spring-clean of your house. But what about your computer? If it’s running slow and not responding quite the way it used to, now is the time to give your PC a good spring-clean. Why you need to spring-clean your computer Computers are a bit [...]
There are many ways to make your computer work faster, better, and make it more organized. One of them is deleting duplicate photos. This will help you free up a lot of disk space, organize your photo collection and even speed up hard drive access. Here are 3 best ways to find duplicate photos. 1. Make sure [...]
The CLR20r3 error is one of the most annoying Windows errors. We’ve already written a CLR20r3 error fix tutorial where we covered three different ways to fix this error. In this post we are going to offer some more solutions that will help you repair the programs stopped working error that is caused by CLR20r3 EventType error. Fix [...]
The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error is an annoying Windows 8 BSOD that occurs for a number of reasons. Usually it starts happening after an upgrade from Windows 7, but even simple things, like trying to take a screenshot, can trigger KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, stop error code 0x0000001E. In this article, we’ll help you troubleshoot this error and fix it. Run a [...]
The 80004005 error occurs when you try to use ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) or ODBC to connect to a Microsoft Access database. The error you may receive will look something like this: “The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file ‘(unknown)’” What Causes The 80004005 Error There are several causes of the 80004005 error, some [...]
The “out of memory” exception error often occurs on Windows systems. No matter which Windows version you are using, this error may appear out of nowhere. In this article we are going to guide you through the steps that will help you fix the “out of memory” exception Windows error. What Is the “Out of [...]
Personal Security is an updated version of Cyber Security, the notorious rogue antivirus tool that infects your PC automatically. This new rogue software tool installs itself on your computer, and proceeds to “pretend” to scan your system for viruses. It will then bring back a lot of fake results, and persuade you to buy the […]
The post Personal Security Removal – How To Remove Personal Security appeared first on Personal Computer Fixes.
There are lots of Windows errors that can make using your computer next to impossible and “Virtual memory too low” is one of them. This error is the most common cause of computer freezing and crashing. In this post we are going to show you how to fix low virtual memory. What Is Virtual Memory? […]
We’ve all been there – you’re trying to delete a file in Windows, but for some reason your operating system tells you that the file can’t be deleted because it’s still in use. So you go and check that everything is closed, yet you still can’t delete that file. Luckily, there are things you can […]
Windows users are so used to performing regular maintenance to their PCs like cleaning up and defragging, that they never stop to think that defragmentation is not always a good idea. If you use a traditional hard drive, then it can be beneficial to run disk defrag. But if you have an SSD, defragging it […]
Windows Error 2 is an error that occurs when you are attempting to install a language pack on your system. There are two circumstances when you can receive this error: the error could appear after you cancel a language pack update or if the update goes wrong. Here is a tutorial that will help you fix Windows 2 […]
Have you ever been annoyed by inability to run programs as administrator automatically? While this is not a PC error that needs fixing, there are situations where you might prefer to run programs automatically as an administrator of your computer and not have to right-click on them and select “Run as administrator…”. In this post […]
The post How to Automatically Run Programs as Administrator appeared first on Personal Computer Fixes.
We’re all so used to Windows slowing down over time, that we accept that even Windows 8 and 10 will become slow over time. But your PC doesn’t have to be slow. There are many reasons why it can lose its speed, but luckily these quick tips will help you speed up Windows most […]
Even though hard drives are getting larger and larger, disk space on your PC is still limited. And if you have an SSD, then you’re still facing the problem of running out of disk space. Luckily, there are ways to free up disk space quickly and easily. Here are three great ways to free up […]
Most people have no idea about all the hidden files Windows creates. While a lot of them are needed by your system, quite a few are junk files that you can delete to make your computer faster. Thumbs.db are such files. What Are Thumbs.db Files? Thumbs.db files are thumbnail database files (you can tell that […]
Most of the time Windows Update works as it should. It automatically installs updates in the background and asks you for an occasional reboot. However, sometimes it gets stuck, fails to install an important update and thus prevents the OS from installing other updates. In this article we’re going to show you how to fix […]
When you start noticing that your hard drive is behaving in a weird way, the first thing you should do is run the Check Disk utility. Most likely, Check Disk (Chkdsk) will be able to help you by fixing hard drive errors. Here’s a short tutorial that will help you run Chkdsk on Windows 10. […]
The post How to Run Check Disk on Windows 10 to Fix Hard Drive Problems appeared first on Personal Computer Fixes.
Internet service providers and cell phone companies keep bragging on about how they’re doing a great job taking Internet connection speeds to the next level. But you don’t notice any improvement! In fact, your Internet connection keeps feeling slower – pages take ages to load, downloads get stuck, and watching Full HD videos is next […]
The post Slow Internet Connection? Here Are Fool-Proof Ways to Speed It Up! appeared first on Personal Computer Fixes.
Are you trying to activate your new copy of Windows 10 only to get an error popup with code 0x8007007b? This is so annoying! Luckily, it’s not too difficult to fix error code 0x8007007b. Read on to find out how you can do it. Why Did I get Error Code 0x8007007b? When you encounter this error […]